By Lee Miles,Anders Wivel
This booklet deals an available, coherent and finished research of the new, modern and destiny demanding situations and probabilities dealing with Denmark within the eu integration technique.
The ebook strains the formal in addition to the casual methods of effect and edition in Denmark’s kinfolk with the ecu Union. In doing so, it additionally bargains a contribution to our figuring out of Europe as a differentiated political area. issues lined include:
- Identifying the demanding situations and possibilities of Danish ecu club, through the guidelines pursued through Denmark in Europe.
- The ways that Denmark adapts to the eu integration procedure .
- Consequences of ecu integration for citizen rights, democracy, coverage coordination and implementation efficiency.
Denmark and the ecu Union can be of curiosity to scholars and students of eu Union and integration politics.
Read or Download Denmark and the European Union (Europe and the Nation State) PDF
Best international law books
Non-governmental firms (NGOs) from Amnesty overseas and Oxfam to Greenpeace and retailer the youngsters at the moment are key avid gamers in international politics. This obtainable and informative textbook offers a complete evaluate of the numerous function and extending participation of NGOs in international politics.
This publication contributes to modern debates at the effectiveness of overseas humanitarian legislation (IHL) in regulating or prohibiting inhumane guns, similar to landmines. treaties have emerged below IHL according to the humanitarian scourge of landmines. even if, regardless of a substantial physique of comparable literature, transparent understandings haven't been verified at the effectiveness of those overseas felony frameworks in assembly the demanding situations that triggered their construction.
The Euro quandary catapulted the ecu into its such a lot severe political trouble for the reason that its inception, leaving it torn among opposing calls for for extra sovereignty and unity. This quantity makes a speciality of the most important issues of disunion, sovereignty and unity. It assesses the most ecu associations: member states, civil society actors and coverage parts.
This book highlights how transitority overseas civil servants play an important function in starting up methods of criminal and institutional switch within the United countries system. These everyone is the “missing” artistic parts had to totally comprehend the emergence and preliminary unfold of UN principles equivalent to human improvement, sovereignty as accountability, and multifunctional peacekeeping.
- WTO Accessions and Trade Multilateralism: Case Studies and Lessons from the WTO at Twenty
- The European Union in International Organisations and Global Governance: Recent Developments (Modern Studies in European Law)
- International Law on the Left: Re-examining Marxist Legacies
- International Trade Policy and European Industry: The Case of the Electronics Business (Contributions to Economics)
- Challenging Territoriality in Human Rights Law: Building Blocks for a Plural and Diverse Duty-Bearer Regime (Routledge Research in Human Rights Law)
Extra resources for Denmark and the European Union (Europe and the Nation State)
Denmark and the European Union (Europe and the Nation State) by Lee Miles,Anders Wivel