By M. Findlay
Read or Download Contemporary Challenges in Regulating Global Crises (International Political Economy Series) PDF
Best globalisation books
The woodland and the Marine Stewardship Councils represent new international governance associations utilizing voluntary certification and labelling as marketplace incentives to inspire sustainable administration. using a comparative political financial framework, the authors examine transferring British, Canadian and Australian responses to the stewardship councils.
Will the Euro live on? the place is the eu monetary quandary headed? what's going to it suggest for international and US markets? during this brief e-book, the world over revered monetary instances journalist John Authers illuminates ultra-modern eu monetary hindrance and the big forces more and more buffeting international and US economies.
China's progress some time past few many years has been exceptional, and maintains to stick robust because it expands its effect around the world. even though, in lots of methods, the as soon as insular China remains to be seeking to locate its footing as a world participant within the globalization video game. larger China in an period of Globalization appears on the good fortune of China and its surrounding territories of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau and asks the query 'What is chinese language globalization?
This e-book is set imperialism-driven globalization, its old influence on Africa, Latin the US, and Asia, and, through the years, the numerous responses of the nationwide political devices and local entities in those continents to the demanding situations of creating countervailing strength and laying foundations for self reliant improvement.
- Change Ahead? Sustainable Governance in the BRICS
- The Sacred Matrix: From the Matrix of Violence to the Matrix of Life, The Foundation for a New Civilization
- Gender and Mobility: A Critical Introduction
- Globalization and Belonging: The Politics of Identity in a Changing World (New Millennium Books in International Studies)
- Andre Gunder Frank and Global Development: Visions, Remembrances, and Explorations (Rethinking Globalizations)
- Europeanization and European Integration: From Incremental to Structural Change (Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics)
Additional info for Contemporary Challenges in Regulating Global Crises (International Political Economy Series)
Contemporary Challenges in Regulating Global Crises (International Political Economy Series) by M. Findlay