By Miguel Lucas Pires
Muitas desses diplomas e dessas decisões reportam-se a matérias que contendem, directa ou indirectamente, com o estatuto dos trabalhadores da Administração Pública.
De entre essas pronúncias, avulta o Acórdão n.º 474/2013, de 29 de Agosto, no qual se declarou a inconstitucionalidade de um despedimento produzido no culminar de um procedimento de requalificação.
O objecto deste livro é o de reflectir, criticamente, acerca deste mesmo Acórdão, analisando os seus fundamentos e perspectivando as eventuais alternativas para contornar o veto presidencial que se seguiu à citada declaração de inconstitucionalidade.
By Mark Geistfeld
- Stellar authorship: Mark Geistfeld
- leading textbook on items liability
- vital tort legislations textbook
- dozens of scholarly articles
- Classroom-tested for 5 years
- Makes the learn of goods legal responsibility an advanced torts class
- cements wisdom of primary tort principles
- develops either really expert services and a deeper figuring out of the torts process
- Wide diversity of interesting cases via extended textual discussion
- Provides analysis had to deal with not easy questions, lacking from such a lot casebooks
- Unifies the 2 competing conceptions of items liability
Download e-book for iPad: Beyond Bureaucracy: Towards Sustainable Governance by Alois A. Paulin,Leonidas G. Anthopoulos,Christopher G.
By Alois A. Paulin,Leonidas G. Anthopoulos,Christopher G. Reddick
By Dorota Leczykiewicz,Stephen Weatherill
By Kyle Bagwell,Robert W. Staiger
Handbook of business Policy explores 3 major subject matters that permeate the examine of industrial coverage. the 1st part offers a huge set of easy empirical proof in regards to the trend and evolution of business coverage, with the second one part investigating the crosscutting criminal matters when it comes to the aim and layout of agreements. ultimate sections conceal key problems with advertisement coverage within the glossy worldwide economy.
Every bankruptcy within the publication offers assurance from the views of multilateral, and the place applicable, preferential alternate agreements. whereas so much different volumes are policy-oriented, this entire consultant explores the ways in which highbrow considering and rigor set up examine, extra making frontier-level synthesis and present theoretical, and empirical, examine available to all.
- Covers the examine parts which are severe for knowing how the realm of business coverage has replaced, particularly over the past 20 years
- Presents the best way study at the subject has evolved
- Scrutinizes the industrial modeling of bargaining and criminal issues
- Useful for studying the idea and empirics of business policy
By Professor Cornelius Van Der Merwe,Professor Alain-Laurent Verbeke
By A.V. Lowe,Stefan Talmon
By William Arnold
Scrutiny of using federal funds—and the folk dealing with these funds—has by no means been larger. but federal group of workers usually don’t be aware of the entire principles. What might sound like a logical, effective motion may perhaps rather well be illegal.
Now, there's an easy-to-use, undemanding consultant to aid everybody concerned with appropriated cash. The Appropriations legislation resolution e-book: A Q&A consultant to economic legislations is the “go-to” source for solutions to monetary legislations questions that come up within the federal office. This e-book condenses the content material of the 2,000+ web page executive responsibility Office’s ideas of Federal Appropriations legislation (the “Redbook”), offering a pertinent and usable source for everybody who has accountability for federal funds.
Arranged in question-and-answer structure, this concise ebook covers the questions that the majority usually floor in enterprises. topic zone groupings make discovering the best solution quickly and transparent. insurance contains serious details on:
• the way to hinder violations of the Antideficiency Act
• legal responsibility of appropriations
• Intragovernmental transactions, offers and agreements
• Nonappropriated fund instruments
Even body of workers with the purest of intentions can run afoul of the numerous legislation, ideas, rules, and judgements that govern the right kind use of presidency money. Don’t be one in all them. Get the source you could belief: The Appropriations legislation resolution Book.
Plus! The publication additionally contains a convenient glossary.
Overview of Appropriations legislation • objective • Time • quantity (The Antideficiency Act) • legal responsibility of Appropriations • Intragovernmental Transactions • carrying on with Resolutions • responsibility and legal responsibility of people • can provide and Agreements • Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities • Can Your enterprise Use Appropriated cash for nutrients and light-weight Refreshments? • Glossary
About the Author
William G. Arnold, CDFM-A, writer of The Antideficiency Act resolution booklet, functionality Budgeting—What Works, What Doesn’t, and The instructed cost Act solution publication, labored with the dept of security for 34 years, over 25 of which he spent in monetary administration. He has held positions as price range officer, director of source administration, director of disbursing, and entitlements director with the Air strength and the safeguard Finance and Accounting Service.
By Kim Forrester,Debra Griffiths
- • Bachelor of Nursing students
- • degree of Nursing students
- • Bachelor of Midwifery students
- • Bachelor of Paramedicine students
- • Bachelor of health and wellbeing technological know-how students
- • put up graduate Nursing and Midwifery students
Essentials of legislation for overall healthiness pros 4e presents scholars with the data and information essential to make well-informed and regarded judgements approximately their criminal rights and duties, and the felony rights and responsibilities of the sufferers and consumers below their care.
- • Introduces the elemental innovations and frameworks of future health legislations with transparent examples
- • makes a speciality of the significance of exact documents, sufferer confidentiality and the impression of scientific negligence
- • presents an elevated specialize in moral concerns, relatively round refusal and/or withdrawal of therapy, guardianship and the manipulation of life
- • Outlines the responsibilities and tasks when it comes to medicinal drugs, psychological overall healthiness laws, baby and elder abuse, and explores the administration of health and wellbeing complaints
- • Highlights modern concerns round nationwide Registration standards for well-being professionals.
- • Revised chapters explaining the jobs of presidency and felony professionals
- • bankruptcy 12; Registration and rules of health and wellbeing execs displays the nationwide registration necessities for future health professionals
- • problems with euthanasia, assisted suicide, psychological health and wellbeing, abuse and negligence were enhanced.
By Dirk Van Gerven