By Mike Westerfield
Why easily play tune or log on if you can use your iPhone or iPad for a few rather enjoyable initiatives, equivalent to development a steel detector, hacking a radio keep watch over truck, or monitoring a version rocket in flight? how one can construct those and different cool issues by utilizing iOS equipment sensors and cheap corresponding to Arduino and a Bluetooth Low strength (LE) Shield.
This hands-on e-book exhibits you ways to jot down uncomplicated functions with techBASIC, an Apple-approved improvement surroundings that runs on iOS units. by utilizing code and instance courses equipped into techBASIC, you’ll how one can write apps at once in your Apple gadget and feature it have interaction with different hardware.
- Build a steel detector with the iOS magnetometer
- Use the HiJack platform to create a plant moisture sensor
- Put your iPhone on a small rocket to assemble acceleration and rotation data
- Hack a radio keep an eye on truck with Arduino and Bluetooth LE
- Create an arcade video game with an iPad controller and iPhone paddles
- Control a sweet computer with an iOS machine, a micro servo, and a WiFi connection
Read Online or Download Building iPhone and iPad Electronic Projects: Real-World Arduino, Sensor, and Bluetooth Low Energy Apps in techBASIC PDF
Similar mobile devices books
Key FeaturesWide assurance of varied subject matters that assist in constructing optimum applicationsExplore the techniques of complicated local Coding in depthA must-have for professional-standard Android builders for whom functionality disasters and the sloppy use of assets are easily unacceptableBook DescriptionPerformant functions are one of many key drivers of luck within the cellular international.
The workforce that introduced you the bestselling starting iPhone improvement, the e-book that taught the realm to software at the iPhone, is again back, bringing this definitive consultant up to date with Apple's newest and maximum new iOS eight and its SDK, in addition to with the most recent model of Xcode (6. 1). you should have every thing you must create your own apps for the newest iOS units.
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the eleventh foreign convention on Testbeds and learn Infrastructures for the advance of Networks and groups, TridentCom 2016, held in Hangzhou, China, in June 2016. The sixteen papers have been rigorously chosen from 25 submissions and supply a discussion board approximately applied sciences of huge info, cyber actual structures and machine communications.
Cellular Apps sind allgegenwärtig und haben sich im privaten und geschäftlichen Umfeld weltweit durchgesetzt. Viele Unternehmen lassen cellular Apps entwickeln, um ihre Webanwendungen zu ergänzen, sie auf mobilen Endgeräten verfügbar zu machen oder auch um neue Geschäftsprozesse zu realisieren. Obwohl es sich prinzipiell um objektorientierte Softwareentwicklung handelt, weist die Mobile-App-Entwicklung spezifische Herausforderungen und signifikante Unterschiede zur Softwareentwicklung für machine- und Notebook-Computer auf.
- Guide to Software Development: Designing and Managing the Life Cycle
- Critical Information Infrastructures Security: 9th International Conference, CRITIS 2014, Limassol, Cyprus, October 13-15, 2014, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- iPod and iTunes QuickSteps
- Pro iOS Geo: Building Apps with Location Based Services
- Smart Phone and Next Generation Mobile Computing (Morgan Kaufmann Series in Networking (Paperback))
Extra resources for Building iPhone and iPad Electronic Projects: Real-World Arduino, Sensor, and Bluetooth Low Energy Apps in techBASIC
Building iPhone and iPad Electronic Projects: Real-World Arduino, Sensor, and Bluetooth Low Energy Apps in techBASIC by Mike Westerfield