By Enrique López Mañas,Diego Grancini
- Wide assurance of assorted subject matters that assist in constructing optimum applications
- Explore the suggestions of complicated local Coding in depth
- A must-have for professional-standard Android builders for whom functionality disasters and the sloppy use of assets are easily unacceptable
Performant purposes are one of many key drivers of good fortune within the cellular international. clients may well abandon an app if it runs slowly. studying tips to construct functions that stability pace and function with performance and UX could be a problem; besides the fact that, it really is now extra very important than ever to get that stability right.
Android excessive functionality will commence you puzzling over find out how to wring the main from any your app is put in on, so that you can bring up your succeed in and engagement. The e-book starts off by way of supplying an creation to state–of-the-art Android recommendations and the significance of functionality in an Android program. Then, we are going to clarify the Android SDK instruments frequently used to debug and profile Android purposes. we are going to additionally know about a few complex issues akin to development layouts, multithreading, networking, and safeguard. Battery existence is likely one of the largest bottlenecks in purposes; and this booklet will exhibit regular examples of code that exhausts battery existence, the best way to hinder this, and the way to degree battery intake from an program in all types of scenario to make sure your apps don’t drain greater than they should.
This e-book explains concepts for construction optimized and effective structures that don't drain the battery, reason reminiscence leaks, or decelerate with time.
What you are going to learn
- Create Android purposes that squeeze the main from the constrained source means of devices
- Swap code that isn’t performing
- Efficient reminiscence administration via settling on difficulties akin to leaks
- Reap some great benefits of multithreaded and asynchronous programming
- Maximize the protection and encryption mechanisms natively supplied via Android
- Perform effective community operations and strategies to retrieve info from servers
- Master the NDK to put in writing local code which may practice speedier operations
About the Author
Enrique López Mañas is a software program engineer inquisitive about cellular improvement. He has powerful adventure with Android and iOS, but in addition with home windows cell, Blackberry, and Sony Ericsson SDK. He additionally has extensive event with Google GWT and Java/J2EE Backend (Hibernate, Spring, and Struts).
He has constructed a couple of fascinating initiatives by means of himself—for instance, StackBlur for Android, cvBlob for Android, my Sentimental Analyzer, and AppRate for Android.
Diego Grancini is an Android developer with prolonged abilities and data in regards to the complete platform method. decades of expertise (and the various tasks he has built) express his grounding in constructing buyer program software.
His ardour for know-how and commitment to paintings have led him to paintings tougher and tougher. He continually achieves his pursuits, and constantly units new pursuits and demanding situations to stimulate his expert progress. He will pay designated consciousness to the concept that of software program engineering when it comes to reusability, clarity, maintainability, and reliability,
Read Online or Download Android High Performance Programming PDF
Similar mobile devices books
Key FeaturesWide assurance of varied issues that assist in constructing optimum applicationsExplore the innovations of complex local Coding in depthA must-have for professional-standard Android builders for whom functionality mess ups and the sloppy use of assets are easily unacceptableBook DescriptionPerformant purposes are one of many key drivers of luck within the cellular international.
The crew that introduced you the bestselling starting iPhone improvement, the publication that taught the realm to application at the iPhone, is again back, bringing this definitive advisor up to date with Apple's most modern and maximum new iOS eight and its SDK, in addition to with the newest model of Xcode (6. 1). you will have every little thing you must create your personal apps for the newest iOS units.
This ebook constitutes the refereed court cases of the eleventh overseas convention on Testbeds and learn Infrastructures for the improvement of Networks and groups, TridentCom 2016, held in Hangzhou, China, in June 2016. The sixteen papers have been rigorously chosen from 25 submissions and supply a discussion board approximately applied sciences of huge information, cyber actual structures and machine communications.
Cellular Apps sind allgegenwärtig und haben sich im privaten und geschäftlichen Umfeld weltweit durchgesetzt. Viele Unternehmen lassen cellular Apps entwickeln, um ihre Webanwendungen zu ergänzen, sie auf mobilen Endgeräten verfügbar zu machen oder auch um neue Geschäftsprozesse zu realisieren. Obwohl es sich prinzipiell um objektorientierte Softwareentwicklung handelt, weist die Mobile-App-Entwicklung spezifische Herausforderungen und signifikante Unterschiede zur Softwareentwicklung für laptop- und Notebook-Computer auf.
- Model-based Fault Diagnosis Techniques: Design Schemes, Algorithms, and Tools
- Fault-Tolerance Techniques for High-Performance Computing (Computer Communications and Networks)
- Android 5 Programming by Example
- Mobiles Web von Kopf bis Fuß (German Edition)
- Node.js for Embedded Systems: Using Web Technologies to Build Connected Devices
- Developing BlackBerry Tablet Applications with Flex 4.5
Additional resources for Android High Performance Programming
Android High Performance Programming by Enrique López Mañas,Diego Grancini