By Benjamin T. Conner
- Shows how church buildings exclude the mentally disabled in quite a few structural or even theological ways
- Stresses the intrinsic price of children with developmental disabilities
- Reconceptualizes evangelism to teens with developmental disabilities, emphasizing hospitality and friendship.
Read or Download Amplifying Our Witness: Giving Voice to Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities PDF
Similar evangelism books
Enormous quantities of missionaries cross domestic every year as a result of pressure affecting themselves and/or their households. 1000's of others stay at the box yet fight with decreased effectiveness from bearing the weight of tension. The Missionary family members: dealing with pressure successfully offers sound biblical and sensible rules to aid missionaries and their kinfolk deal with pressure and develop into better in ministry.
The dual forces of globalization and urbanization are reworking the context of world missions. whereas the Western church grapples with the demanding situations of evangelism in an age of globalization, new evangelistic possibilities are rising that blur the traditional barriers among neighborhood and worldwide outreach.
This present day we're witnessing probably the most critical and unrelenting makes an attempt at Christian persecution in church background. It’s occurring in our time—in our smooth era—and on our watch. It’s occurring around the globe—from Syria to Sudan, from Nigeria to North Korea. This isn’t time for us to devote at some point a yr to hope for our brothers and sisters within the persecuted church.
Lesslie Newbigin was once arguably the best missionary philosopher of the 20 th century. After a profitable missionary profession in south India, Newbigin pioneered missionary engagement with the secular West and resurgent Islam. He additionally led the best way in arguing that the Church's project can purely be understood in gentle of the doctrine of the Trinity.
- Recovering Hope for Your Church: Moving beyond Maintenance and Missional to Incarnational Engagement (TCP The Columbia Partnership Leadership Series)
- Communities of Faith in Africa and the African Diaspora: In Honor of Dr. Tite Tiénou with Additional Essays on World Christianity
- Baptist Preaching: A Global Anthology
- A Preaching Ministry: Twenty-One Sermons Preached by Harry Emerson Fosdick at the First Presbyterian Church in the City of New York, 1918-1925
- Can I Get Some Help Over Here?: Cycle C Sermons for Lent and Easter Based on the Gospel Texts
Additional resources for Amplifying Our Witness: Giving Voice to Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities
Amplifying Our Witness: Giving Voice to Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities by Benjamin T. Conner