By Pepper Schwartz,Martha Kempner
50 nice Myths of Human Sexuality seeks to dispel normally authorized myths and misunderstandings surrounding human sexuality, offering an enlightening, interesting and tough booklet that covers the fifty components the author’s think participants needs to comprehend to have a secure, pleasing and fit intercourse life.
- Dispels/Explores regularly authorised myths and misunderstandings surrounding human sexuality
- Includes comparisons to different international locations and cultures exploring varied ideals and the way societies can impression perceptions
- Areas mentioned contain: pre-marital intercourse, masturbation, sexual illnesses, myth, pornography, relationships, birth control, and feelings reminiscent of jealousy, physique picture lack of confidence, passionate love and sexual aggression
- Covers either heterosexual and same-sex relationships
Read Online or Download 50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality PDF
Similar psychology of sexuality books
Intercourse in improvement examines how improvement tasks world wide meant to advertise inhabitants administration, sickness prevention, and maternal and baby healthiness deliberately and accidentally form rules approximately what constitutes “normal” sexual practices and identities. From intercourse schooling in Uganda to aids prevention in India to family members making plans in Greece, a number of websites of improvement paintings relating to intercourse, sexuality, and replica are tested within the wealthy, ethnographically grounded essays during this quantity.
First released in 1981, this identify takes a ‘sociobiological’ method of the exploration of sexual conduct, the elemental organic nature of people. The booklet covers the spectrum of human sexuality, contemplating love and marriage, version sexuality and social impacts. it is a useful reissue for any pupil of sexual psychology or cultural and evolutionary anthropology with an curiosity within the primary impacts on human sexuality.
The Politics of Gender and the tradition of Sexuality outlines theories of gender in the highbrow paradigm of the triple background: Islam, Africanity, and the West. This e-book describes the effect of person contexts and politics on meanings attributed to the human physique. The Politics of Gender and the tradition of Sexuality explores how women and men relate to one another in monogamous and polygamous marriage, race rivalries, slavery, miscegenation, cultures of procreation, relations making plans, and the Islamic view of women’s dignity vis-à-vis the Western view of women’s liberty.
An important, tremendously nuanced portrait of a survivor, 'The Inheritance of Shame' will switch lives. — GARRARD CONLEY, writer of 'Boy Erased: A Memoir' writer Peter Gajdics spent six years in a strange type of conversion treatment that tried to “cure” him of his homosexuality. stored with different sufferers in a cult-like domestic in British Columbia, Canada, Gajdics was once lower than the authority of a dominating, rogue psychiatrist who managed his sufferers, partly, by means of developing and exploiting a fake feel of relatives.
- The Bi-sexuality of Daniel Defoe: A Psychoanalytic Survey of the Man and His Works
- "Off the Straight Path": Illicit Sex, Law, and Community in Ottoman Aleppo (Gender, Culture, and Politics in the Middle East)
- Rationale of the Dirty Joke: An Analysis of Sexual Humor
- Sexoterapia integral (Spanish Edition)
Additional resources for 50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality
50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality by Pepper Schwartz,Martha Kempner